From: 259 € p.p. in twin
Daily service all year round
1. Day: Our friendly staff will welcome you at the Athen’s airport and will transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Rest of the day at leisure. Optional Athen’s by night tour with dinner and folklore dances.
2. Day: Morning city tour of Athens, combining many of the city's principal modern and classical sights. You drive by the Parliament building where is the Tomb of the Unkown Soldier on Constitution square , by the neoclassical buildings of the Academy, University and National Library, by Hadrian’s Arch and by the Temple of Olympian Zeus which was the largest of all Greek Temples. Visit of the Acropolis with its magnificent monuments: the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens. Visit also of the New Acropolis Museum, where you will see the original statues which decorated the Acropolis of the 5th century B.C. Visit of the Panathenian Stadium which was rebuilt in 1896 for the first modern Olympics on the ruins of the ancient one. (Note: On Mondays as the New Acropolis Museum is closed, you visit instead the Temple of Olympian Zeus).
Rest of the day at leisure or choose to make the optional half day tour at Sounion.
3. Day: Day at leisure or choose one of the optional half or full day excursions (Sounion, Ancient Corinth, Cruise to Aegina – Poros – Hydra,Delphi, Argolis).
4. Day: Our friendly staff will transfer you to the Athen’s airport.
• 3 overnights on bed and breakfast basis at good 3* hotel in Athens.
• Transfers from / to Athen’s airport.
• Athens City tour with luxury air-conditioned bus and professional guide (English/French speaking).
• Entrance fees to the archaeological sites as specified in itinerary.
• Per person in twin in 3* hotel : 259 €
• Single in 3* hotel : 425 €
• Per person in twin in 4* hotel : 325 €
• Single in 4* hotel : 525 €
• Supplement for HB (dinner) at 3* hotel : 17 € per person per dinner
• Supplement for HB (dinner) at 4* hotel : 22 € per person per dinner