6 Days / 5 Nights From: 539 € p.p. in twin
From 02.04.13 till 25.10.13 : Every Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Thursday,Friday
1. Day : Our friendly staff will welcome you at the Athen’s airport and will transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Rest of the day at leisure. Optional Athen’s by night tour with dinner and folklore dances.
2. Day : Athens Morning city tour of Athens, combining many of the city's principal modern and classical sights. You drive by the Parliament building where is the Tomb of the Unkown Soldier on Constitution square , by the neoclassical buildings of the Academy, University and National Library, by Hadrian’s Arch and by the Temple of Olympian Zeus which was the largest of all Greek Temples.Visit of the Acropolis with its magnificent monuments: the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens. Visit also of the New Acropolis Museum, where you will see the original statues which decorated the Acropolis of the 5th century B.C. Visit of the Panathenian Stadium which was rebuilt in 1896 for the first modern Olympics on the ruins of the ancient one.(Note: On Mondays as the New Acropolis Museum is closed, you visit instead the Temple of Olympian Zeus).
Rest of the day at leisure or choose to make the optional half day tour at Sounion.
3. Day : Epidaurus – Mycenae – Olympia Morning departure from Athens. Short stop at Corinth Canal and drive to Epidaurus (visit the archaeological site and the Theatre, famous for its remarkable acoustics) and then on to Nauplia (short stop). Drive to Mycenae where you visit the archaeological site, then depart. for Olympia, through the central Peloponnese area passing the cities of Megalopolis and Tripolis. Dinner and Overnight in Olympia.
4. Day : Olympia – Delphi In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum of Olympia. Drive via Patras to Rion, cross the channel to Antirion on the "state of the art" new suspended bridge considered to be the longest and most modern in Europe. Arrive in Nafpaktos, then continue to Delphi. Dinner and Overnight in Delphi.
5. Day : Delphi In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. 2 hours at leisure. Then start the drive back to Athens. Overnight in Athens.
6. Day : Our friendly staff will transfer you to the Athen’s airport.
- 3 overnights on bed and breakfast basis at good 3* hotel in Athens.
- 2 overnights on half board basis (2 dinners) at good 3* hotels in Olympia and Delphi.
- Transfers from / to Athen’s airport.
- Athens City tour with luxury air-conditioned bus and professional guide (English/French speaking).
- Three days tour to Epidaurus, Mycenae, Olympia and Delphi with luxury air-conditioned bus and professional guide (English/French speaking).
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites as specified in itinerary.
- Per person in twin in 3* hotel : 539 €
- Single in 3* hotel : 765 €
- Per person in twin in 4* hotel : 650 €
- Single in 4* hotel : 899 €
- Supplement for HB (dinner) at 3* hotel : 17 € per person per dinner
- Supplement for HB (dinner) at 4* hotel : 22 € per person per dinner