5 Days / 4 Nights From: 399 € p.p. in twin
From 05.04.13 till 26.10.13 : Every Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday
1. Day : Our friendly staff will welcome you at the Athen’s airport and will transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Rest of the day at leisure. Optional Athen’s by night tour with dinner and folklore dances
2. Day : Athens Morning city tour of Athens, combining many of the city's principal modern and classical sights. You drive by the Parliament building where is the Tomb of the Unkown Soldier on Constitution square , by the neoclassical buildings of the Academy, University and National Library, by Hadrian’s Arch and by the Temple of Olympian Zeus which was the largest of all Greek Temples.Visit of the Acropolis with its magnificent monuments: the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens. Visit also of the New Acropolis Museum, where you will see the original statues which decorated the Acropolis of the 5th century B.C. Visit of the Panathenian Stadium which was rebuilt in 1896 for the first modern Olympics on the ruins of the ancient one.(Note: On Mondays as the New Acropolis Museum is closed, you visit instead the Temple of Olympian Zeus).
Rest of the day at leisure or choose to make the optional half day tour at Sounion.
3. Day : Delphi – Kalambaka Morning departure from Athens. Drive to Delphi through Levadia and Arachova. Arrive at Delphi and visit of the archaeological site. Depart for Kalambaka. Drive through the towns of Central Greece (Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala) crossing the Thessalian plain, the granary of Greece, to reach Kalambaka. Dinner and Overnight.
4. Day : Meteora Morning visit of the breathtaking Meteora and its monasteries built on the top of high rocks. Then start the drive back to Athens passing through Thermopylae where Leonidas was killed (visit) and Kamena Vourla. Overnight in Athens.
- 3 overnights on bed and breakfast basis at good 3* hotel in Athens.
- 1 overnight on half board basis (dinner) at good 3* in Kalambaka.
- Transfers from / to Athen’s airport.
- Athens City tour with luxury air-conditioned bus and professional guide (English/French speaking).
- Two days tour to Delphi and Meteora with luxury air-conditioned bus and professional guide (English/French speaking).
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites as specified in itinerary (the museum of Delphi is not included).
- Per person in twin in 3* hotel : 399 €
- Single in 3* hotel : 599 €
- Per person in twin in 4* hotel : 490 €
- Single in 4* hotel : 705 €
- Supplement for HB (dinner) at 3* hotel: 17 € per person per dinner
- Supplement for HB (dinner) at 4* hotel: 22 € per person per dinner