10 Days / 9 Nights From: 1.035 € p.p. in twin
Effectuated at 15/05/13, 16/05/13, 26/06/13, 27/06/13, 11/09/13, 12/09/13, 25/09/13, 26/09/13, 09/10/13, 10/10/13
1. Day : Our friendly staff will welcome you at the.Athen’s airport and will transfer you to your hotel in Athens. Rest of the day at leisure. Optional Athen’s by night tour with dinner and folklore dances.
2. Day : Athens Morning city tour of Athens, combining many of the city's principal modern and classical sights. You drive by the Parliament building where is the Tomb of the Unkown Soldier on Constitution square , by the neoclassical buildings of the Academy, University and National Library, by Hadrian’s Arch and by the Temple of Olympian Zeus which was the largest of all Greek Temples.Visit of the Acropolis with its magnificent monuments: the Parthenon, the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens. Visit also of the New Acropolis Museum, where you will see the original statues which decorated the Acropolis of the 5th century B.C. Visit of the Panathenian Stadium which was rebuilt in 1896 for the first modern Olympics on the ruins of the ancient one.(Note: On Mondays as the New Acropolis Museum is closed, you visit instead the Temple of Olympian Zeus).
Rest of the day at leisure or choose to make the optional half day tour at Sounion.
3. Day : Epidaurus – Mycenae – Olympia Morning departure from Athens. Short stop at Corinth Canal and drive to Epidaurus (visit the archaeological site and the Theatre, famous for its remarkable acoustics) and then on to Nauplia (short stop). Drive to Mycenae where you visit the archaeological site, then depart. for Olympia, through the central Peloponnese area passing the cities of Megalopolis and Tripolis.Dinner and Overnight in Olympia.
4. Day : Olympia – Delphi In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum of Olympia. Drive via Patras to Rion, cross the channel to Antirion on the "state of the art" new suspended bridge considered to be the longest and most modern in Europe. Arrive in Nafpaktos, then continue to Delphi. Dinner and Overnight in Delphi.
5. Day : Delphi In the morning visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight in Delphi.
6. Day : Delphi – Kalambaka In the morning start the drive by the central Greece towns of Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala to Kalambaka. Afternoon visit of the breathtaking Meteora. Dinner and overnight in Kalambaka.
7. Day : Kalambaka – Dion – Thessaloniki Drive by Trikala and Larissa to the famous, sacred Macedonian town of Dion(visit). Then continue to Thessaloniki, the largest town in Northern Greece.Visit the most interesting museum of Thessaloniki and sightseeing of the city. Dinner and Overnight in Thessaloniki.
8. Day : Pella – Vergina – Veria Morning drive to Pella, Alexander the Great’s capital (visit). Continue to Vergina to visit the tomb of the King Phillip and the famous ‘’Vergina Treasures’’. Then on to Lefkadia where you visit the excavations. Return to Thessaloniki via Veria. Dinner and Overnight in Thessaloniki.
9. Day : Thessaloniki – Athens Start the return drive to Athens through the Tempi Valley, Larissa, Lamia, Thermopylae famous for the ancient battle that took place there (visit), Kamena Vourla, Athens. Overnight in Athens.
10. Day : Our friendly staff will transfer you to the Athen’s airport.
- 3 overnights on bed and breakfast basis at good 3* hotel in Athens.
- 6 overnights on half board basis (5 dinners) at 4* hotels in Olympia, Delphi, Kalambaka and Thessaloniki.
- Transfers from / to Athen’s airport.
- Athens City tour with luxury air-conditioned bus and professional guide (English/French speaking guide).
- Seven days tour to Epidaurus, Nauplion, Mycenae, Olympia, Delphi, Kalambaka, Dion, Thessaloniki, Vergina, Veria with luxury air-conditioned bus and professional guide (English speaking).
- Entrance fees to the archaeological sites as specified in itinerary .
- Per person in twin in 3* hotel in Athens, 4* hotel during tour : 1.155 €
- Single in 3* hotel in Athens, 4* hotel during tour : 1.525 €
- Per person in twin in 4* hotel in Athens and during tour : 1.215 €
- Single in 4* hotel in Athens and during tour : 1.599 €
- Supplement for HB (dinner) at 3* hotel in Athens : 17 € per person per dinner
- Supplement for HB (dinner) at 4* hotel in Athens : 22 € per person per dinner